PTA-8500C is a new member of the 8500 series, mainly used for personalized data writing of social security card maker, Integrate highly stable contact and non-contact IC writing mechanisms that have been widely validated in the industry for over 10 years. Equipped with a large number of contact and non-contact IC writing stations in the industry so far, and equipped with both internal and external card configurations. As a sim card manufacturing machine, our card personalization machine such as PTA-8500C serves the most famous SIM card manufacturers in China and even in the whole world.
Information verification unit to achieve minimum manpower investment and stable data writing for large capacity social security cards Capacity output.
|220V (-5%~+10%) 50HZ 6KW
|Pressure: 0.5Mpa; Flow rate: 400L/min
1. Two removable card boxes are configured separately, with a maximum capacity of 500 cards per box.
2. Can achieve automatic box replacement.
Before writing the data, identify the surface information of the card and obtain the number of cards from the database Sexual data.
1. Can achieve data writing of standard social security cards.
2. Standard configuration includes 32 contact IC card writing stations, with a maximum of 64 expandable configurations.
1. Can write non-contact data of social security cards.
2. Standard configuration includes 16 non-contact IC card writing stations, with a maximum of 64 expandable configurations Contactless IC card writing unit.
1. Integrated industrial grade magnetic stripe data writer with long-term market validation.
2. It can write card magnetic stripe data and verify its written content.
1.1 contact IC data verification units for verifying data written to the contact IC.
2.1 non-contact IC data verification units for verifying data written to non-contact ICs.
After data is written, the surface information of the card is identified to verify the accuracy of external information Accuracy.
Equipped with a large number of contact and non-contact IC writing stations in the industry to date, providing stable output capacity for data writing of large capacity social security cards.
Equipped with industrial grade contact and non-contact readers independently developed by Peltec, with an open system architecture, fully supporting secondary development, it can meet the high-speed and stable needs of various smart card manufacturers.
A complete and mature secondary development solution that can achieve rapid integration with various production management systems, reducing customer migration costs.
Contact Piotec for Smart Card Solution