FPL6061 is a personalized data writing machine for bank cards based on the FPL (Flexible Perso Line) architecture, with DOD modules as the surface information personalization process.
Due to the modular characteristics of the FPL platform, in standard configurations such as visual recognition, magnetic writing, contact IC, non-contact IC, DOD Inkjet, visual verification, and contact&non-contact IC verification, various functional modules can be added or reduced or specific configurations can be adjusted according to customer needs, achieving rapid delivery while meeting diverse needs.
FPL6061 as one of smart card personalization machine can perform color printing on various custom smart cards, including portraits while ensuring the firmness of printing information.
|6200mm × 900mm × 1750mm (single set DOD)
8500mm × 900mm × 1750mm (double set DOD)
|220V(-5%～+10%), 50Hz, 10KW
|Pressure: 0.5Mpa; Flow rate: 200L/M
1. One card issuing box is configured, with a maximum capacity of 500 cards.
2. It has the function of card tilt and double card detection.
3. An optional OCR unit can recognize personalized information on the card surface for searching and matching IC writing data in the database.
A professional RINAS magnetic writer is configured, with a writing speed of 6000UPH.
1. The standard configuration includes 16 contact writing stations equipped with PIOTEC readers and writers, which can be expanded to 32 contact writing stations at most.
2. It supports various standard protocols such as ISO7816.
1. 16 non-contact writing stations equipped with PIOTEC readers and writers are configured, which can be expanded to 32 non-contact writing stations at most.
2. It supports various protocols such as ISO 14443A/B, MIFARE, ISO/IEC 15693, Felica.
1. The standard configuration is a single DOD module, including one corona unit (energy and height adjustment by software), one DOD printing unit, and one UV curing unit.
2. The standard configuration is black/white monochrome printing, which can be expanded to support YMCK color printing, with a resolution of up to 1200DPI;
3. It supports printing on both sides of the card, with a single-sided printing speed of 6000UPH; the double-sided printing speed is 3000UPH.
4. An optional double DOD module can increase the double-sided printing speed to 6000UPH.
It includes one OCR verification unit, one contact and one non-contact verification unit.
One horizontal card collection box is configured, with a maximum capacity of 1000 cards.
Based on the modular characteristics of FPL series products, various functional modules or specific configurations can be added or reduced according to customer needs, achieving rapid delivery while meeting diverse needs.
Adopting IC writing technology, DOD printing technology, visual technology, visual detection technology, and personalized data management system that have been validated by the market for over 10 years, it is efficient and stable.
The combination of PIOTEC industrial grade contact and non-contact IC readers and stable writing mechanisms gives it extremely strong chip compatibility and stability. The DOD inkjet system has a resolution of up to 1200DPI, and the overall production capacity can reach 6000 sheets/hour.
Contact Piotec for Smart Card Solution